- Hospital Council staff
- Leaders of hospitals
- County emergency medical services agency
- County behavioral health department
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) providers
The Hospital Council convenes weekly COVID-19 update meetings between hospital, county, and state health leaders to manage the current surge. It is also convening bi-weekly behavioral health coalition meetings, bi-monthly EMS meetings, bi-monthly diversion monitoring meetings, and supports bi-monthly county meetings on ambulance patient offload times and other EMS matters.
- Partnering with county leaders to advance projects funded by ARPA to expand behavioral health crisis services, mobile integrated health services, and other subacute programs to decompress EDs
- Continuing to educate other stakeholders about the challenges that hospitals are experiencing, like staffing.