- Adventist Health
- Dignity Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sutter Health
- Tenet Health
Changes that have taken place over the past few months include:
- Chris Champlin was appointed president of Adventist Health and Rideout Hospital, replacing Rick Rawson, who retired.
- Edmundo Castañeda, former president and CEO of Mercy General Hospital and Woodland Memorial Hospital, left Dignity Health to pursue a new opportunity in Texas.
- Gena Bravo became the new president and CEO at Woodland Memorial Hospital.
- Brian Evans, MD, resigned as president and CEO of Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital to transition into the role as CEO of Mercy General Hospital; he continues as CEO of Mercy Folsom.
- Gregory Eberhart, MD, and CMO of Mercy San Juan Medical Center, is serving as interim president and CEO at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital until Scott Neeley, MD, takes over as the new president and CEO effective March 6.
- Rich Moreland is now serving as interim president at Mercy Medical Center Merced. He replaces Chuck Kassis, who was named CEO of Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital.
- Darryl Curry took over as interim senior vice president and area manager for Kaiser Permanente Modesto and Manteca Medical Centers when Corwin Harper transitioned to Ochsner Health.
- Patricia Rodriguez, senior vice president and area manager of Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, is also serving as interim senior vice president and area manager of Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center. She replaces Sandy Sharon, who retired.
- Robert Hails became senior director at the Sutter Center for Psychiatry, replacing Ixel Morel.
- Sutter Medical Center Sacramento CEO Dave Cheney was named CEO of Sutter Health Hospital, overseeing all 23 Sutter acute care facilities.
- Rachael McKinney became CEO of Sutter Medical Center Sacramento and continues as CEO of Sutter Davis Hospital and Sutter Amador Hospital. On-site administrators include Michael Cureton, interim chief administrative officer (CAO) at Sutter Amador Hospital, and Tammy Powers, interim CAO at Sutter Davis Hospital.
- Eleze Armstrong took over as the new CEO at Doctors Hospital of Manteca. She replaces Murali Naidu, MD, who was appointed CEO of Emanuel Medical Center after Lani Dickinson resigned.
As a reminder when key leadership changes occur, please notify us to ensure timely support to those leaders.
RVP Brian Jensen at email@example.com