- Sonoma County Public Health Officer Sundari Mase, MD
- Interim Health Services Director Tina Rivera
- Providence Healdsburg & Petaluma Valley Hospitals CEO Darian Harris
- Providence St. Joseph Santa Rosa CEO Tyler Hedden
- Santa Rosa Behavioral Health CEO Chad Hickerson
- Sonoma Valley CMO Sabrina Kidd, MD
- Sutter Santa Rosa CEO Dan Peterson
- Kaiser Santa Rosa CEO Tarek Salaway
- Hospital Council RVP Meghan Hardin
Working to get ahead of a growing outbreak of COVID-19 among unhoused Sonoma County residents, Dr. Mase reported that the alternate care site that closed June 30 has been reactivated. The group also engaged in discussion about a testing requirement for unvaccinated staff.
The group will reconvene in no later than one month to discuss emergency department 5150 holds. Should Food and Drug Administration full approval of a COVID-19 vaccine occur in advance of the next scheduled meeting, the group will reconvene to discuss next steps.
RVP Meghan Hardin at firstname.lastname@example.org