Hospital Council is hosting a webinar on February 7 from 1 – 2:00 p.m. to provide an overview and share updates on the implementation of XFERALL™, a tool designed to help hospitals reduce the strain on overcrowded emergency departments (EDs) and transfer behavioral health patients to appropriate inpatient treatment facilities more quickly. The XFERALL™ National Patient Transfer Network provides a complete intake/transfer center and outbound patient transfer and placement solution designed to expedite outbound patient transfers and accelerate intake operations.
XFERALL™ will go live in the first quarter of 2023 in Central and Northern California with the collaboration and participation of health systems, behavioral health facilities, and county mental health agencies.
Join this webinar and hear how this real-time patient transfer technology works and how it can:
● Streamline the process of transferring behavioral health patients to receiving hospitals
● Provide richer aggregated patient transfer data
● Learn how to accelerate ED patient throughput resulting in
● Learn how to improve ED capacity and improve staff retention
● Learn how expedite transfers improves patient and staff safety
● Learn how your neighboring hospitals and county mental health agencies will be using XFERALL™ to expedite their behavioral health transfer process and support meeting policy and state mandates related to care coordination.
Shana Palmieri, LCSW
Chief Clinical Officer
* Members $0 (no tuition fee)
While this event is free for members you must register to attend.
Special Accommodations or Questions: If you require special accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, or have other questions, please call (916) 552-7637.