CHA, the Hospital Quality Institute (HQI), and CHA’s three Regional Associations have launched a new program called HQI Cares: Implementing BETA HEART® to Build a Culture of Safety. This fee-for-service program is the result of a partnership with BETA Healthcare Group and is designed to create a foundational shift in supporting health care workers on their journey to establishing a culture of safety. It works by helping hospitals implement:
- A culture of safety within their organization
- Rapid adverse event investigation and analysis
- Transparent communication about adverse events with patients and families
- Care for the caregiver involved in an adverse event
- Early resolution when harm is the result of an error
For more information about the program, contact HQI’s Boris Kalanj at firstname.lastname@example.org.